April 10, 2010.... We took Emery and Rileigh to the Science museum today. They had so much fun touching all the animals (turtles, snakes, starfish, crabs)!

Emery saying, " Ri...do you want to go touch the turtle with me?"

Em went first while Rileigh looked on....

then Ri jumped right in. She followed that turtle everywhere and kept running up to it and touching it. She would look back at me and say, " Holla...thees." (Heather...I want to touch this)

Glad he didn't bite :)

Watching the scuba diver feed the fish.

Touching the starfish. Rileigh had no fear....as long as Emery touched it first!

Sitting on the frog trying to make it rock!

Planting trees


My attempt at a picture of these two. They will not stand still! I did get a good picture of Emery's butterfly face painting though :)
1 comment:
That looks like fun...too bad I was getting my hair did! :(
Post a Comment