Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Gulf Shores 2011

September 15, 2011...Went to Gulf Shores for a few days with Grandad, Gram and the McInteer clan. We had a really good time. Neely and Rivers enjoyed their first trip to the beach, and Em and Ri never wanted to come inside! Lots of pictures coming up! :)

Uncle Bum buried them in the sand. It took a few rinses with the water hose and a couple of baths to get all the sand off!



Rileigh and Rivers....I love this picture!




Grandad and Neely heading to the beach.





Watching their big sisters ride go-carts! It was SO much fun!!





Daddy and Neely watching the Bulldogs LOSE to LSU!





Emery loved Amy's hat!





Emery wanted to take some pictures. We gave her the camera thinking she would take pictures of us! Ummm...nope....this was her idea of photography! When I got the camera back, there were about 10 pictures of sand crab holes and zero pictures of people! :)





All dressed up for beach pictures! They both did great!









My favorite!



First time standing on the sand! She did much better than Emery did at this age....Em screamed every time her foot touched sand!





What a tough life!



Building these sand castles is hard work!




Hanging out on the balcony!






This may the only picture of me at the beach...Yes, I was there! :)





Neely and Jason





We decided to cook one night while we were there. Somehow....everyone ended up hanging out on our balcony while I cooked! Not my idea of a vacation!!! Next year...we go OUT to eat!!! :)





Napping on the balcony....this is MY idea of a vacation.




Yay! More proof I was there!



No comments: